Thursday, September 18, 2008

TUTU cute!

It seems like orders go in waves, one week 6 Aggie bows, the next 11 Halloween bows, and this week it has been tutu crazy! I've been working like a mad woman to get all the orders completed but i wanted to stop and post pictures of the fun tutus!

Kimberly S. here is your custom hot pink & black tutu with zebra bow! It turned out super cute!

Your complete order! Custom tutu $18 & Trick or Treat bow $14

What is better than one Bellabowz tutu? TWO!! This is a super fun tutu set for twin girls on their first birthday! I have to say that this order is special because it came from Kathleen, mom to K & N who are in Bella's playgroup!! Thanks Kathleen for your order, I hope you love the tutu's and I can't wait to see the girls in them at their party!
Hot pink tutu with candy dot bow $15, matching candy dot bow $8 or $10 attached to the headband!


And lastly, Nicole needed a tutu fast for her daughters first birthday pictures! She sent me this picture of a onsie she pictured for her daughter to wear and asked me to custom make a tutu!
And this is the tutu I made to go with it!
Hot pink sparkle tutu with pink/black polk a dot bow $ 18 ( sparkle tulle makes it more)

It turned out adorable and I can't wait to deliver it tomorrow!

That's right! If you live local I will deliver your order to you at no extra charge!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Jenny!

I just sent you a few pics that I got back from my photographer of Caitlin in her tutu! It was sooo cute and made the perfect pictures for her invite!
Thank sooooo much for getting it done so quickly for me!!
Still praying for your Poppy!
Thanks again!
- Nicole
CustomKidsDecor.com

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy