Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy about Gymboree!

Robyn bought her daughter so many cute Gymboree things that Bella has clothes envy! She is my largest order to date and it was so fun to match bows to her outfits! I got to meet her and she trusted me with her kiddos clothes, it was super easy to make bows looking at all those adorable outfits! Robyn I hope you and Jenna love your bows as much as I enjoyed making them!!


M2M Tres Chic $12
M2M Cherry Baby $15

or $25 for the pair!! How cute are those shorts! Seriously!!

M2M Harvest Leaves $12 This is such a great bow for any fall outfit !!!
A piggy pair to match the Mountain Cabin line. Super cute 2 inch brown basic bows! $5

M2M Spring Rainbow $12


Another fun piggy pair. Basic orange $5


M2M Tropical Garden $15

M2M Piggy Pair $25
I really wish i would have got some of this line!! It is so so cute!!


M2M Tropical Garden $10
Another option for Tropical Garden!! How cute are these fish?


M2M Spring Rainbow $12


M2M Holland Days $ 12 or $20 for the pairM2M Holland Days...another all red option $12

This order was too cute to not post! I am working to get every order filled but with over 35 orders in the last 2 weeks it has been bow crazy! Today is Tuesday and another 8 piled in so Bellabowz is in a bow making frenzy!! I'm super excited at some of the upcoming custom bows so keep checking back for your order and take a look at all the new bows available!!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Those are so cute! I love those outfits too! How much fun!

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy