Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back in business!

Thank you all for your prayers and support! My dad is still in ICU but hopefully we will be taking him home. Things were super scary for a little bit now but thankfully Pop decided to fight. It is going to be a long journey but at least we have a few more weeks to make memories.

Here are some pictures of orders from last week! I had a few orders done, and still loads to finish but I have my bow making stuff at the hospital and since there is nothing better to do, i find myself getting more done than previously thought.

So Nicole here are your bows! I hope you love them! Nicole is in my moms group and stopped me in the parking lot at our last meeting! She was so happy to find a bow maker close that she order 6 bows total! Somehow, i managed to let her first 2 bows get by without pictures but I hope you like the rest of your order! I'll see you at the October meeting Nicole!

Purple Everywhere! This is a fabulous bow with lots of variations of purple to match almost any outfit! A staple for any Bellabowz bow collection! $14

This one is a BIG bow (4 inchs across with loads of layers) but it can be made smaller too!
Extremely Red Bow! Another Bellabowz staple this is a fabulous red bow! Perfect for any outfit and even great for Christmas & Valentines! $14
Super cute one of a kind Candy corn Halloween bow!2 layers of fun this is for the petite candy corn princess! $12

Thanks Nicole for being patient! It will still be a little bit for be to get things back running smoothly but I've already taken 5 more orders and am getting things back on track!

Be on the look out for Holiday Madness!! I can't wait to release our Christmas Collection! If you think the Halloween bows are cute then the Christmas bows will be prefect for you!!

No comments:

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy