Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another preview...

Many of the best ideas are inspirations from something else...that trend continues here at Bellabowz. Brandi our good friend and photographer wanted to take a picture of a baby in a bird bath. After too many glasses of wine and laughter later, I said, 'Why don't we dress Bella like a bird and do it". I also wanted to add 'worms' but that got vetoed.

The 'bird baby' shoot was one of Brandi's most unusual and surprisingly most popular. Visit her website www.b4photography.com for more pictures, but here is my favorite from the shoot.
A few weeks later I received an email and a new idea was formed. The peacock bow.

A mom was having her daughter's picture taken and saw the bow in the back of the car...an idea was born. Cindi immediately ordered her own 'bird bow' plus many other custom creations! I hope you like your bows!

Maroon and white galore!! Go AGGIES!

Custom Halloween bow made to match your daughters dress!

Go LISD! I hope your husband has a successful season with all the support from your daughter!

Custom bows are my favorite and this order was super fun to finish! It is so great to see an idea come to fruition!

1 comment:

Hot Mess Munson said...

Jenny - I love the bows!!!! And the "bird" bow! Love them. Can't wait for Miss Caroline to wear them. I will share pics, soon. Thanks!!!
Cindy

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy