Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stephanie...

I do a lot of bows for photographers. They use them as props and cute accessories for their tiny princess clients. When Stephanie of Snell Photography contacted me I figured it would be what I was used to!

Boy was I wrong! Stephanie didn't need bows for photos, she needed bows for her very own princess. Stephanie's daughter wears uniforms to school, sad, plain, navy blue uniforms. Stephanie finally figured out a way to make her daughter stand out. The only rule on bows is it must have 'some navy' so she sent me instructions and let me get creative!

Stephanie I had a great time 'getting creative' with you and creating some super fun bows to make your princess standout from the rest! I hope you like your bows!


Navy with lime green...

Navy with hot pink...

Navy with animal prints!

The whole 'uniform' collection!

Thanks Stephanie and I look forward to working with you again soon!

No comments:

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy