Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SOLD OUT

As predicted our Halloween Collection sold out sometime mid-September. I made an astounding amount of Trick or Treat and Candy Corn bows! A whopping 56 Halloween bows flew out of my studio!! 56, can you believe it??? I am SO EXTREMELY grateful for all the amazing customers I have met in the last few months!! You have made my passion for crafting a business and I cannot be more excited about what the future holds!
So in between the requests for the Trick or Treat bow ( our number 1 seller), spiders, and the candy corn mini's, I did get the chance to make a few custom Halloween bows! Some have already been posted but these are 2 my favorites!


A variation of the Candy Corn Mini bow. A little bit bigger and a lot more full!!

Falling for Fall $16

This bow is still available and is great for all those fall outfits and Thanksgiving Day!

Side view!! Super fun!!

Keep on the lookout for the launch of our Christmas Collection!! I can't wait to release it!! Also, if you would like to see something in particular then please message me and I can see what I can do!

1 comment:

BRANDI FORNOF said...

Jenny--
you will DIE when you see Caroline in her peacock bow--it was PERFECT for her!!! I'll get ya a photo asap!
Hugs!!
Brandi

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy