Thursday, October 9, 2008

EBAY

This is to let you all know I will no longer be offering 'sale' items on EBAY.

It is a VERY unfortunate thing because I like to be able to give everyone access to my bows, EBAY was a way for me to offer the Bellabowz quality at a potentially discounted price. Instead I have been burned one too many times by buyers.

The last 'straw' so to speak was a buyer who sent an email stating she received her items but wanted a refund because the package was damaged. I have no control over the postal service and it is ridiculous to think that i would be responsible for them losing or damaging items. C'est Le Vie.

So from now on there will be no more Ebay Sales. Please stay tuned for sales on our regular site.

Thanks-
Jenny

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Jenny- It's Chasity, your friend through Stephanie C... we found out we're having a GIRL!!! So, needless to say, I'll be needing to order some bows... how do you do that exactly? you can e-mail me if you want: mikeandchasityshort@verizon.net

Look forward to hearing from you!
Chasity

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy