Friday, March 6, 2009

Free Bow!!


Okay...so Bellabowz is starting to slow down in preparation for Prince Charming ( you know baby Pierce...we just refer to him as Prince Charming). I will have a 'maternity leave sale' soon and let everyone know when it will be effective but it IS coming..so get your orders in. I am currently running 2-3 weeks on stuff and if you've ordered in the last week there are about 17 orders ahead of you...just FYI. The goal is to be caught up soon and back to a 3-5 day turn around!

I didn't intend on doing St. Patrick's day bows but got several orders for them and since I had the ribbon I figured it was time for another giveaway!! So don't you love free bows...i do!!

So how to enter.... go visit my buddy Jen at Frugal Fabulous and enter her contest to win this lovely BellaBowz St. Patrick's Day Madness bow!

And if you don't win you can order it and have it guaranteed at your door for 3/17 for $8! Super deal!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won this and Jen sent it to me and it is SOOOO cute!!! It was originally for my niece but my daughter saw it and HAD to keep it for herself. Thanks for offering this for the giveaway, we LOVE it!!

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy